All dogs in our rescue can expect the following white-glove veterinary care, unless medically unsafe or unnecessary (as determined by a licensed vet):
– Comprehensive blood panel (CBC, chemistry, thyroid)
– Fecal test, and deworming if needed
– 4Dx or heartworm test
– Core shots (Rabies, DHPP)
– Non-core shots if necessary (Bordetella)
– Dental cleaning and related procedures as needed
– Advanced diagnostics if need be, e.g. ultrasound, biopsy
– Specialty care, e.g. a dog with a heart condition sees a vet cardiologist
Complementary and alternative medicine, which includes cold laser therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, is also a pillar of the integrative veterinary care we provide to our dogs.
In addition, we give heartworm preventative monthly and flea/tick treatment as required. We treat our fosters as we do our personal dogs and advocate for them with their best interests at heart.
All available veterinary records are sent to adopters following adoption.