All dogs in our rescue can expect the following white-glove veterinary care, unless medically unsafe or unnecessary (as determined by a vet):
– Comprehensive blood panel (CBC, chemistry, thyroid)
– Fecal test and/or deworming
– Heartworm or 4Dx test
– Core shots (Rabies, DHPP)
– Non-core shots as required (Bordetella, flu etc)
– Advanced diagnostics as needed
– Specialty care, e.g. a dog with a heart condition sees a vet cardiologist
In addition, we give heartworm preventative monthly and flea/tick treatment as required. We treat our fosters as we do our personal dogs and advocate for them with their best interests at heart.
All available veterinary records are sent to adopters following adoption.